We are aware at mytopschools.com that Nile University Of Nigeria NUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) Postgraduate Programmes for the academic session.
Nile University of Nigeria offers a wide range of attractive discounts to Postgraduate students. Below are the eligibility criteria:
First class graduates of Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) get 100% discount
First class graduates of other schools get 50% discount
NUN graduates with an upper second-class degree (2:1) get 50% discount
NUN graduates with a lower second-class degree (2:2) get 30% discount
NTIC graduates get 30% discount
People coming in groups from a particular organization also enjoy attractive discounts as follows:
10% for 3-5 persons
20% for 5-10 persons
30% for 10 or more persons
40% for 50 or more persons
50% for an organization’s staff of the year if 5 or more staff from that organization are enrolled at Nile University
A candidate seeking for postgraduate admission in the Nile University of Nigeria must fulfill the following requirements;
- Five o’level credits passed in WAEC, NECOm, NABTEB or GCE (o’ level) or their equivalent, including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or letter of Exemption.
- Three referee reports.
NOTE: When coming for registration, all prospective and transfer students should come with their credentials, including their certificates/degrees (first or/and second degree). In addition, students should have a copy of their official transcripts sent (from the tertiary institutions they graduated from) to Nile University.
Admission into the postgraduate diploma degree programme shall be opened to graduates of the Nile University of Nigeria or any other approved University with appropriate degree of Bachelor in any discipline and candidates holding the Higher National Diploma with upper credit shall also be eligible for admission. Candidates with similar qualification but with a lower credit shall be eligible for admission provided they satisfy the Board of Postgraduate School by scoring a minimum of 50% in a qualifying examination administration by the University, may still be considered on individual merit.
Duration of Course (PGD)
The duration of the programme shall be minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 24 calendar months for full-time study.
- To graduate, candidates must register for courses carrying not less than 36 credits and not more than 40 credits and must earn a minimum of 36 credits including all compulsory and required courses. In addition, candidates must score not less than 50% in the weighted average of the best 36 credits which must include all compulsory and required courses.
- The final determination of the award will be based on the overall weighted average marks scored in all courses and have the following classification:
- Distinction- 70% and above
- Credits – 60% – 69.9%
- Pass- 50% – 59.9%
- Fail – 0 – 49.9%
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- For the M.A., and M.Sc., graduates of Nile University of Nigeria or any other approved University with appropriate University degree of Bachelor with at least a Second class lower.
- Candidates for the MBA (Executive) programme are required to possess a degree from a recognized University or hold professional qualifications approved by Senate e.g. HND (Upper Credit) ICAN, ACCA, ACMA, AIB, ACIS, etc and have at least five (5) years post qualification experience.
- For the M.A., M.Eng. M.Sc., the duration shall be a minimum of 18 calendar months (FENG & FNAS).
- In the case of MBA/MSC, the duration shall be a minimum of 24 calendar months.
- On the expiration of the maximum duration, a candidate may apply for not more than a 12 months extension to the Board of Postgraduate School and thereafter for one more year.
I. Completed or signed Application form
II. Copy of Bachelor’s degree official transcript
III. Copy of official Bachelor’s certificate
IV. Four Passport photographs
V. Certificate of birth
VI. Copies of O’levels
VII. Recommendation Letter
VIII. Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
IX. Medical Report and Immunization Records
X. Copy of Master’s Certificate (PhD only)
XI. Official Identification (e.g National ID, Passport, Driver’s License, e.t.c) .
Method of Application
Postgraduate Studies at Nile University provides advanced educational opportunities to both the developing scholars and the working professionals.
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Complete the application form, and come along with the required documents to the admissions office.
For more info, call 09036326881, 09030001211, 08054892616, 08067350919
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nile University Of Nigeria NUN Postgraduate Admission Form ”.
Thanks For Reading