JAMB Subject Combination for Transport Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Transport Management then you are not alone.
Transportation systems management is a set of techniques used to increase the capacity of a piece of transportation infrastructure without increasing its physical size Most often, these techniques are used in the context of roadways. In this context, transportation systems management techniques may include changes to traffic signals, such as coordinating them or introducing ramp metering, or minor changes to road geometry, such as straightening corners or lengthening merge lanes. These low-cost interventions can be very effective in reducing congestion under some circumstances.
Due to the low cost of transportation systems management, it is often included as a reference option in cost-benefit analyses and environmental impact statements for new roadways or mass transit links, such as busways, metros, and light rail lines. It is typically considered in conjunction with the default “no-build” option.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Transport Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Transport Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Transport Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Transport Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Transport Management.
Please read the Transport Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Transport Management
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Transport Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Transport Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Economics.
UTME Requirement for Transport Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Transport Management:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Transport Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Transport Management”.
Thanks For Visiting