JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wood Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wood Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wood Technology then you are not alone.
Wood is a porous and fibrous structural tissue found in the stems and roots of trees and other woody plants. It is an organic material – a natural composite of cellulose fibers that are strong in tension and embedded in a matrix of lignin that resists compression. Wood is sometimes defined as only the secondary xylem in the stems of trees, or it is defined more broadly to include the same type of tissue elsewhere such as in the roots of trees or shrubs.
In a living tree it performs a support function, enabling woody plants to grow large or to stand up by themselves. It also conveys water and nutrients between the leaves, other growing tissues, and the roots. Wood may also refer to other plant materials with comparable properties, and to material engineered from wood, or wood chips or fiber.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry And Wood Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Forestry And Wood Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Forestry And Wood Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Forestry And Wood Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Forestry And Wood Technology.
Please read the Forestry And Wood Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Forestry And Wood Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Forestry And Wood Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Forestry And Wood Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes from Physics, Chemistry and Biology at one (1) sitting.
UTME Requirement for Forestry And Wood Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Forestry And Wood Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Mathematics/Physics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Forestry And Wood Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Wood Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting