JAMB Subject Combination for English Literature And Language
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for English Literature And Language
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for English Literature And Language then you are not alone.
Literature broadly is any collection of written work, but it is also used more narrowly for writings specifically considered to be an art form, especially prose fiction, drama, and poetry. In recent centuries, the definition has expanded to include oral literature, much of which has been transcribed. Literature is a method of recording, preserving, and transmitting knowledge and entertainment, and can also have a social, psychological, spiritual, or political role.
Literature, as an art form, can also include works in various non-fiction genres, such as biography, diaries, memoir, letters, and the essay. Within its broad definition, literature includes non-fictional books, articles or other printed information on a particular subject.
Etymologically, the term derives from Latin literatura/litteratura “learning, a writing, grammar,” originally “writing formed with letters,” from litera/littera “letter”. In spite of this, the term has also been applied to spoken or sung texts. Developments in print technology have allowed an ever-growing distribution and proliferation of written works, which now includes electronic literature.
The Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature And Language is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- English Literature And Language O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- English Literature And Language Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- English Literature And Language UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study English Literature And Language.
Please read the English Literature And Language programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering English Literature And Language
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study English Literature And Language
Direct Entry Requirement for English Literature And Language:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Literature in English and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for English Literature And Language:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Literature in English and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for English Literature And Language:
- Literature in English, one other Arts subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for English Literature And Language. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for English Literature And Language”.
Thanks For Visiting