JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Protection
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Protection then you are not alone.
Crop protection is the science and practice of managing plant diseases, weeds and other pests (both vertebrate and invertebrate) that damage agricultural crops and forestry. Agricultural crops include field crops (maize, wheat, rice, etc.), vegetable crops (potatoes, cabbages, etc.) and fruits. The crops in field are exposed to many factor. The crop plants may be damaged by insects, birds, rodents, bacteria, etc. Crop protection encompasses:
- Crop Protection covers all practical aspects of pest, disease and weed control, including the following topics: … Control of animal pests of world crops. Control of diseases of crop plants caused by microorganisms. Control of weeds and integrated management. Economic considerations.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Protection is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Protection O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Protection Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Protection UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Protection.
Please read the Crop Protection programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.