Crawford University JUPEB/IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Crawford University JUPEB/IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme of the Crawford University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Foundation Programmes of the Crawford University started in 2007, with the objective of providing additional training opportunities to qualified youths. This was in the overall educational interest of our growing young population in need of opportunities for further studies. It contributes to the efforts of the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in expanding access to tertiary education and quality products from the University System.
The Jupeb-Foundation Programmes have progressively provided avenues for successful candidates to gain direct admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the Crawford University, through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Please note that this programmes is a residential programme.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB APP NOW
DOWNLOAD O3SCHOOLS WAEC APP AND ACTIVATE TO BLAST WAEC. CLICK HERE NOW
- Crawford provides conducive environment for studies with well-furnished lecture halls. The campus is neat with a regularly maintained landscape. The teachers are drawn from among the senior and best lectures. The University has zero tolerance for indiscipline. Crawford offers spiritual environment akin to the motto: Knowledge with Godliness.
- Crawford University candidates have maintained a tract record of good performance in the examinations.
- Make Crawford your first choice! You will not regret it.
Subjects and Admission Requirements.
JUPEB Subjects offered at Crawford:
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Business Studies
Note: Three subjects are taken by the candidate to obtain the required combination for Direct Entry admission for the study of the candidate’s course of choice in Crawford University or any other university in Nigeria.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE,GCE /NECO or NABTECH. Candidates will also be subjected to screening test (Written and Oral), on a date to be communicated soon.
- Crawford University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behaviour. Kindly note that all admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
Method of Application
Intending Candidates will be expected to pay a non – refundable sum of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000) as administrative charges into any of the following University account through instant bank transfers.
Acct No. 4052000497,
Acct No. 0051223406,
Acct No: 1013638653,
Acct No. 1010785622
or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng .
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University.
Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- O’level Result (GCE | NECO | WAEC | .
- Birth certificate.
- Eight Passport-size pictures.
1. Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) of N15,000.00 is payable to any of the school fees accounts
2. The Feeding Fees (Optional) below are payable to a separate Ecobank account number: 4052002154
ŸBreakfast – N70,000.00
ŸLunch – N84,000.00
ŸDinner – N84,000.00
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay the school fees to any of the under listed banks through instant transfer or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng/admission:
* Ecobank – 4052000497
* GTBank – 0051223406
* UBA – 1013638653
* Zenith Bank – 1010785622
Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 0803 721 9365 | 0806 122 4523 | 0803 319 9287
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Crawford University JUPEB/IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply