- 1 Benson Idahosa University BIU Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Benson Idahosa University BIU Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CONFLICT AND PEACE RESOLUTION
- EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND DIPLOMACY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPLOGY
Candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the applicant.
General Admission Entry Requirements
UTME Admission Entry Requirements
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualifications:
- Five credits in General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or the Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate or Cambridge School Certificate, which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Five credits in National Examinations Council (NECO) which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings; or
- Any other equivalent qualification subject to the ratification by the University Senate and the University Matriculation Board.
- In all these, the subjects required for the Joint Matriculation Examinations Board (JAMB) are English Language, Mathematics, Government or History plus any other relevant subject.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualification:
- Requirements as in 1 above in addition to any of these
- Any of the following qualifications:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of two principal papers (at appreciable high grades) of “A” to “C” only, obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Government, Economics, History, or British Constitution or three subjects in one sitting with grades between “A” and “E”;
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA) with a credit grade or a minimum of merit grade, including other Diplomas such as social works; law, International Relations, etc., acceptable by the UMB or the Faculty Board;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper credit in relevant discipline such as Government, Political Science or any Social Science discipline.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) with specialization in Government or any social science discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
Method of Application
The process starts with the prospective student completing the admissions form online or obtaining our University’s admission form from any of our contact points in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri and the Admissions Office of the University campus on Ugbor Road, GRA, Benin City.
Recommended: Benson Idahosa University School Fees Schedule
Not Yet Specified.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Benson Idahosa University BIU Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading