We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for West African Examinations Council WAEC Timetable for School Candidates 2022/2023 [May/June],wassce time table 2022 ghana, nigeria waec time table 2022, new waec timetable 2022, download new waec time table 2022, waec time table 2022 to 2023, download waec timetable 2022, waec timetable pdf, new waec timetable 2022 pdf, then you are not alone.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) 2022 timetable for the May/June examinations (for school candidates) is out. The WASSCE timetable is extremely important for candidates to become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
WAEC hereby urges the candidates to abide by the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the examination by shunning all acts of malpractice and obeying all Covid-19 protocols that have been put in place at the examination centres
WAEC Exam Date for May/June:
According to the timetable, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2022, will commence on Monday, August 16, 2021.
We are delighted to furnish you with the WAEC 2022 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2022 WASSCE for school candidates which will commence on August 16, 2021.
- The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “West African Examinations Council WAEC Timetable for School Candidates 2022/2023 [May/June]”.
Thanks For Reading