We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Upstream Training Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, http upstream training trust org za funding student application, science bursaries, statistics bursaries, chemistry bursaries, physics bursaries, biochemistry bursaries 2020, animal health bursaries, cipla bursary and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Upstream Training Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Upstream Training Trust (UTT) was founded in 1997 by the Petroleum Agency SA, as well as companies taking part in the on-shore and off-shore search for oil and gas in South Africa.
The UTT, administered by the Petroleum Agency SA, is a non-profit organization which aims to promote and provide specialist human skills within the petroleum industry and in the search for oil and gas. The trust is committed to investing in human capital development, specifically focused on those from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
UTT bursaries are available to students pursuing their studies within the Engineering/ Technology/ Natural Science fields, relevant to the petroleum industry, including the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
The bursary award will be to the maximum value of R65 000 per annum (however this may vary according to UTT’s financial status). The bursary will provide coverage for full tuition fees, and the remainder will cover the following expenses: prescribed textbooks, transportation, accommodation, meals and approved trips and excursions.
Be sure to download and read the UTT Bursary Rules and Regulations (.pdf) before applying.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African resident
- Completed Matric
- Achieved excellent results for English, Science and Mathematics in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or have been conditionally accepted to study at a University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Good tertiary academic record, if already studying
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done in one of the following ways:
1) Online at: http://upstreamtrainingtrust.org.za/funding/student-application
2) By downloading and completing the UTT Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Alternatively, you may apply via your university financial aid office.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Full tertiary academic record, if at tertiary level
- Latest transcript/ exam results
- Proof of enrollment/ provisional acceptance at a University or University of Technology
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary (maximum 2 paragraphs)
- Proof of residence (can be in your parent/ guardian’s name)
- Proof of household income (payslips/ employment letter/ signed affidavit if employed, proof of SASSA grants if applicable, pension slip or bank statement reflecting pension payment if applicable, proof of UIF if applicable, proof of other benefits including life/ disability/ retirement etc)
- Completed UTT Payment Form (.pdf)
- Completed UTT Bursary Agreement (.pdf)
If applying by way of the hard copy application form, applications must be posted to:
Upstream Trainning Trust
PO Box 5111
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Upstream Training Trust directly:
Tel: 021 938 3500
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Upstream Training Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading