- 1 Osun State University Osogbo UNIOSUN Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Supplementary Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their FIRST choice for the following newly accredited programmes with a minimum score of 160 marks and above.
1. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BLMS)
2. B. Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
3. B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
4. B. Sc. Pharmacology
5. B. A. Christian Religion Studies
6. B. Sc. (Ed) Educational Technology
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal.
- Any candidate who supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
The 2022/2023 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB CAPS Portal.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419.
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
Submission of forms now closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 26th February, 2022
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Osun State University Osogbo UNIOSUN Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading