- 1 Osun State University Osogbo UNIOSUN JUPEB Programme Admission Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 1.2 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- 1.3 RELATED POSTS TO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN)
- 1.4 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Osun State University Osogbo UNIOSUN JUPEB Programme Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as uniosun jupeb school fees, uniosun jupeb portal, osun state university jupeb cut off mark, uniosun recruitment, does uniosun accept jupeb, uniosun admission 2022, uniosun ijmb portal, uniosun campuses location
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) through its Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning (CHRDLL) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Foundation (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session
The Programme is one year intensive programme to prepare exceptionally brilliant candidates for A/L certificate Examination for admission into the 200 level degree programmes offered by JUPEB AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES. Admitted candidates will sit for JUPEB examination at the end of the programme and will be able to transit to 2001 in any of the JUPEB Affiliated Universities by 2022/2023 Session Admission
(a) Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects, including English Language. However, candidates who intend to study courses in the Colleges of Health Sciences; Science, Engineering and Technology; Agriculture; Education (Sciences); and Management and Social Sciences must have Credit Pass in Mathematics in addition to English Language from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two (2) Sittings.
NB: Only one sitting is allowed for courses in the College of Health Sciences and few Courses in some other Colleges.
(b) Students who meet the admission requirements into the A/L Foundation Programme will be invited for a screening exercise.
Degree Programmes are available in the following Colleges in the University viz:
- Health sciences,
- Humanities and Culture,
- Management and Social science; and
- Science, Engineering and Technology
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION:
Prospective candidates will apply online via www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and will be informed through SMS messages after the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the UNIOSUN JUPEB portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://chreportal.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the Online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all the registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of N15,000:00 for the UNIOSUN JUPEB online application form is through the UNIOSUN Inter switch Web PAY platform.
- Complete the online application form, print and bring the print-out along with photocopies of your credentials on the day of screening exercise.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL WITH JUPEB RESULT
For candidates to be admitted to 200 level with the JUPEB results, they must
- Possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at 0′ Level; obtained at one sitting or six (6) credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. Apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by obtaining the DIRECT ENTRY FORMS from the JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB).
- Pass the JUPEB Examination with acceptable grades.
- The course allocated at the 200L Direct Entry Admission will be determined by the level of performance in the A/L Examinations.
- (a) Successful candidates that will be enrolled in the degree programmes at the 200 level must purchase the Direct Entry JAMB form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The closing date for the submission of application forms is Thirty (30) days from the date of this publication.
Screening of candidates will take place at the Main campus, Osun State University, Oke Baale, Osogbo. All candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue by 10:00 a.m.
NOTE: All available programmes will be run at Osogbo (Main Campus). For further enquiries, call:
1. Michael: 07035794948 or
2. Deji: 08145482910
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Osun State University Osogbo UNIOSUN JUPEB Programme Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading