Trudon Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that you have been searching for Trudon Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf, vodacom bursary, it bursaries, psg bursary, dell bursary 2021, coding bursaries, sita ict bursary, banking bursaries 2021, bsc mathematics and computer science bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Trudon Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Trudon Bursaries 2021/2022
Trudon, a proudly South African company, are publishers of the Yellow Pages and a source of affordable marketing and advertising for small and medium-sized enterprises. The company has 7 branches across the country, with their head office based in Johannesburg.
The company provides advertising solutions by way of the following omnichannel mediums: Digital; Print; Web; Talk and Mobile
Field Covered and Coverage Values
Bursaries will be awarded to students who are studying in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- BIS Multimedia
- Graphic Design
- Mathematical Science
- Industrial Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Electronic Engineering (BSc or BEng)
Please note that bursaries are only awarded to second and third year students, and is not applicable to first year or postgraduate students.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition, registration, accommodation and a book allowance.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen/ permanent resident
- Have a Matric/ Grade 12 certificate (and passed Mathematics)
- Accepted by their chosen tertiary institution for one of the aforementioned qualifications
- Currently studying (2nd/ 3rd year) towards a full-time qualification in one of the aforementioned fields
- Currently studying at a recognised South African University (NOT a University of Technology/ College)
- Current students (2nd/ 3rd year) must have obtained a minimum average of 60%
- *Preference will be given to African, Coloured and Indian students (academic merit is however, still strongly considered)
How to Apply
Download and complete the Trudon Bursary application form in either of the following formats:
Trudon Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Trudon Bursary Application Form (.doc)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest University results (certified copy)
- University statement of account (copy only)
- Parents/ guardians latest payslips (certified copies)
- latest financial statements or a sworn affidavit if they are self-employed
- sworn affidavit if they are unemployed
- death certificate or a sworn affidavit if they are deceased (certified copy)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Trudon Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Contact The Bursary Povider
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Trudon directly:
Tel: 011 677 6000 (Johannesburg)
Tel: 012 678 9800 (Pretoria)
Tel: 021 408 1700 (Cape Town)
Tel: 031 536 4000 (Durban)
Tel: 041 503 9600 (Port Elizabeth)
Tel: 043 705 6600 (East London)
Tel: 051 411 8800 (Bloemfontein)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Trudon Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading