We are aware at mytopschools.com that Oyo State Technical University Ibadan Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as technical university ibadan cut off mark, tech-u edu ng scholarship confirmation, first technical university post utme, first technical university admission, first technical university portal, oyo state technical university news, technical university ibadan recruitment, tech-u portal
The General Public, Interested and Suitably Qualified Candidates are hereby invited for admission into the various Undergraduates Programmes of the Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan in Oyo State for the academic session.
Tech-U is a highly-rated University and Nigeria’s first and only technical university where students are exposed to an excellent blend of theory, hands-on-experience and entrepreneurial orientation. The University has entered into partnerships with a wide range of industry partners within and outside Nigeria and these offer our students diverse and unique opportunities for industry-relevant experiences all through their study. With rich emphasis on entrepreneurial and technical skills, Tech-U holds a distinguished place in the tertiary education space in Nigeria and beyond.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
List of Available Programmes Offered and General Admission Requirements at Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
Candidates who wish to apply into any one of the newly approved and licensed programmes of the are to follow the link to view specific courses and admission requirements >>> TECH-U Ibadan List of Courses Offered
The normal duration of the programme is four academic sessions for students admitted to 100 – level through the UTME and three academic sessions for those admitted into 200 – level by Direct Entry. Students that fail to graduate at the end of normal academic sessions shall not be allowed to exceed a total of 12 semesters in the case of UTME students and 10 semesters in the case of Direct Entry students.
Method of Application
- Interested Candidates are to visit the Tech-U website via https://www.tech-u.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Register or Create an Account using your desired USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Log in to your account using your registration details
- Fill the online form and upload all your admission credentials
- Submit your Online Application Form
- Logon to JAMB Portal to change your institution to Tech-U University
- Admission Office shall process your admission and you will be communicated later.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side menu.
- From the drop down, select the ‘Course/Institution.‘
- Proceed to payment portal using your Mastercard or Visa ATM card.
- Make payment and gain access to change your first choice institution during UTME registration, to First Technical University, Ibadan.
- Print out the application.
- Upload your O’Levels Results on your CAPs Account
Applicants who are interested in studying at the First Technical University, Ibadan (Tech-U) are hereby informed that there will be a screening examination for admission into all programmes in the University.
The screening examination will be communicated to applicants via email and text messages.
All applicants that made TechU their first choice and met the eligibility criteria will have their admission processed and approved.
However, any such applicant who is yet to see a change in his/her admission status on the JAMB portal should kindly forward their particulars and evidence of change to TechU as first choice to [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Oyo State Technical University Ibadan Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME/DE Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading