The Management of the First Technical University Ibadan has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Kindly Log on to TECH-U admission status checker portal via https://admission.tech-u.edu.ng/
- Using your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and LAST NAME login to the Portal.
- Check if your Admission has been accepted on the JAMB Portal.
- If your Status is showing ADMITTED AND ACCEPTED, proceed with payment for Admission Acceptance Fee.
First Technical University (TECH-U) Admission status can be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Admission status portal.
Prospective candidates can follow the outlined guidelines below to check and confirm their admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your First Tech-U admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Oyo State Technical University Ibadan (TECH-U) Admission List 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading