Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, sibanye stillwater academy address, sibanye stillwater vacancies, sibanye stillwater careers, transnet bursary, sibanye stillwater login, sibanye stillwater address, sibanye stillwater learnership application form, sibanye platinum and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Sibanye-Stillwater, founded in 2012, is one of the biggest producers of palladium and platinum, not only in South Africa, but globally. They are also one of the top gold producing companies in the world. The global precious metal mining group is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), as well as on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
The companies South Africa-based operations include the Beatrix operation (located in the Free State), the Kloof; Driefontein and Cooke operations (located in Gauteng) – these comprise of surface and underground gold mining operations.
Sibanye-Stillwater will be awarding bursaries to students within the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/ BEng/ BTech)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc/ BEng/ BTech)
- Mining Engineering (BSc/ BEng/ BTech)
- Rock Engineering (BSc/ BEng/ BTech)
- Metallurgy Engineering (BSc/ National Diploma)
- Chemical Engineering (BSc/ National Diploma)
- Geology (BSc/ BEng)
- Geology (Honours)
- Survey (BSc/ BEng/ BTech)
- Finance (BSc)
- Human Resource Management (BA)
Shortlisted applicants will be required to take part in pre-screening, psychometric assessments and attend a panel interview.
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying or registered to study full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised University within South Africa
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for Physical Science in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum university acceptance APS score of 23
- Medically fit (you will be required to undergo a risk-based medical exam at a Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre)
- *Preference will be granted to students from local communities and labour sending areas
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done at: http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/job/494203/trainee-182-bursars
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of University registration
- Proof of residence
- Curriculum Vitae
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy directly:
Contact People: Esme Atherstone (Human Resources)/ Bantshiwang Tau (Recruitment)
Tel: 014 495 0925
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading