We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, mathematical literacy bursaries. masters bursary 2021, http schauenburg co za schauenburg education trust application form, barloworld education trust bursary, idb education trust bursary loan, trust fund bursary application form, department of education bursaries, jb marks education trust fund bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary
Schauenburg (Pty) Ltd (known as “Schauenburg Systems”) manufacturer equipment for mine safety, including innovative electronic products with the use of cutting edge technology. The company produce turnkey communication solutions and systems.
The Schauenburg Education Trust was formed as a way to take part in the socioeconomic transformation of the country, by providing financial assistance (in the form of educational bursaries) to young black students and enabling them to further their tertiary studies in the Electronics, Engineering and Economics sector.
Schauenburg Education Trust bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields of study (for 3rd and 4th year only):
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/ BEng)
- Electronic Engineering (BSc/ BEng)
- Business Administration
- Business Management
The bursary award will cover some (if not all) of the following expenses: registration fees, tuition and examination fees. Students will also receive an allowance for prescribed textbooks, course materials, meals, accommodation and a living allowance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview with the Trustees and Bursary Administrators. Successful candidates will then be required to sign a written contract. Should you not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Currently in your 2nd or 3rd year of studies – funding will be granted for 3rd and 4th year studies
- Studying at an accredited university in South Africa (i.e. NOT a college or university of technology)
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics (NOT Mathematical Literacy) in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for Science in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for English in Matric
- Achieved good academic results in your first and second year of study
- Passed and completed all previous university courses
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary funding for 2019
- *Preference will be given to: black female students, black students under the age of 35, as well as black disabled students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: http://schauenburg.co.za/schauenburg-education-trust-application-form/.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of university registration for the degree stated above
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Motivational letter/ cover letter (max of 1000 words)
- Motivational letter in support of your financial need, if applicable (max of 1000 words)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Schauenburg Education Trust directly:
Tel: 011 974 0006
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading