SAPPI Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning SAPPI Bursaries 2021/20221 Online Application form pdf, sapref bursary, sasol bursary, sappi careers, sanral bursary, sappi training opportunities, transnet bursary, sappi engineering academy, apply for bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “SAPPI Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
SAPPI Bursaries 2021/2022
Sappi seeks talented candidates to join their firm via the SAPPI bursary scheme. They offer candidates a full scholarship based on their academic results, in addition to completion of a psychometric test. Successful candidates for SAPPI Bursaries will receive full support, tuition, books, meals, accommodation and more.
Sappi was started in 1936, then known as South African Pulp and Paper Industries Ltd. Their headquarters is located within Johannesburg, South Africa. They not only produce, but furthermore also sell timber, pulp, paper products, chemical cellulose and all industrial forest related products. They supply to the whole of Southern Africa, as well as the export market.
Candidates can find more information from any of the Sappi offices HR departments. They are seeking candidates who are eager to work within the forestry industry.
SAPPI Bursaries Available
If you are planning to study into one of the following directions, Sappi may have a bursary that is ideal for you.
Fields of study include:
- SAPPI Chemical Engineering Bursary
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Built Environment
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
- Paper Technology
- Pulp Technology
- Information Technology
SAPPI Bursary Requirements
If you are currently still in grade 12 or studying at an institute of higher learning, in one of the fields mentioned, you may apply for a SAPPI bursary.
To qualify for any of these SAPPI bursaries, candidates must adhere to the following:
- Must be between 18 and 25 years of age
- Grade 12 level of education minimum
- Provide academic results
- Must be proficient in English
- Must hold a minimum of 65% for English
- Must hold a minimum of 70% for Mathematics
- Must hold a minimum of 70% for Physical Science
- Must be a South African citizen
- Possess a valid South African ID
- Must be committed to teaching and making a difference
- Must provide proof of the need for financial aid
Candidates must also provide proof of acceptance at an institute of higher learning. Candidates who hold a 75% or higher average within Physical Science, as well as Mathematics will be given preference.
SAPPI Bursary Application
Online application process is not available, candidates wishing to apply must send their documentation to the bursary department of Sappi. Please include your latest school results and certified copy of your ID, Curriculum Vitae, motivational letter as well as all other documentation as is indicated.
Candidates can post their information to:
The ETQA Manager
Human Resources Department
Sappi Southern Africa Ltd
P.O. Box 31560
Applications can also be e-mailed to: [email protected]
Sappy has an agreement with selected Institutes of Higher Learning within selected fields of study.
These are as follow:
- University of Pretoria – offering – B.Sc. Electrical / Chemical / Mechanical
- University of Witwatersrand – offering – B.Sc. Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical
- University of KwaZulu-Natal – offering – B.Sc. Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical
- University of Technology Durban – offering – N4 to N6
- University of Stellenbosch – offering – B.Sc. Wood Science / Forestry
- University of Technology Mangosuthu – offering – N4 to N6
- University of Port Elizabeth – offering – Forestry National Diploma
- University of Cape Town – offering – B.Sc. Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical
- Nelson Mandela Metro University – offering – Forestry National Diploma
- Ekurhuleni College – offering – Process Plant Operations / Pulp & Paper Making Technology – National Vocational Certificate – 2 / 3 / 4
- Umfolozi College – offering – Pulp & Paper Making Technology / Process Plant Operations – National Vocational Certificate – 2 / 3 / 4
- Nelspruit College – offering – Process Plant Operations / Pulp & Paper Making Technology – National Vocational Certificate – 2 / 3 / 4
SAPPI Bursary Closing Date
Opening date for applications is August to September, thus, candidates are welcome to send their information along during this time. They will let successful candidates know of acceptance, so please do not contact them to inquire.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “SAPPI Bursaries 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading