We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning SANRAL Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf , sanral high school bursary, sanral scholarship 2020, transnet bursary, sanral vacancies, bursaries, industrial engineering bursaries, biomedical engineering bursaries, computer engineering bursaries 2020 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “SANRAL Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL), founded in 1998, is a South African state-owned enterprise with the responsibility of maintaining, managing and developing the expanding National Road network within the country.
SANRAL is owned by the South African government and represented by the Minister of Transport. The companies vision is to be a global leader in the provision of a superior national road network, with Integrity; Participativeness; Excellence; Care and Pro-activeness as the core values.
About the Bursary, Fields Covered and Coverage Value
Each year SANRAL award bursaries to students who show a keen interest in studying and pursuing a career within the Civil Engineering industry. Bursaries will be awarded to Civil Engineering (BEng/ BSc/ postgraduate) students.
The bursary award will cover the following study expenses: tuition fees, registration fees, prescribed books, study equipment, compulsory seminars and excursions, accommodation, food and a living allowance.
Successful candidates will be contacted by 31 January 2020 at the latest – if you have not received any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying towards a Civil Engineering (BEng/ BSc/ postgraduate) degree qualification
- Studying or registering to study at a recognised South African university
- Preferably completed your 1st year of study or registered for your 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th year/ postgraduate
- 1st year students will only be considered if they provide strong motivation
- Matric students will only be considered if they have achieved a minimum result of 70% for Mathematics, Physical Science and English AND registered to study at a recognised university
- Have NOT failed any subjects/ modules for the current year of study
- Proven financial need
- NOT currently receiving any other bursary funding or financial assistance from another institution
- *Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
How to Apply
Download and complete the SANRAL Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at tertiary institution
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary (written and signed by the applicant)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (recent payslips)
Applications must be posted to:
1 Havenga Street
(Attention: Ms Harper/ Ms Erasmus)
30 September 2020
(Applications open on 1 June 2020.)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SANRAL directly:
Contact People: Ms HA Harper/ Ms R Erasmus
Head Office – Tel: 012 844 8000
Pretoria – Tel: 012 426 6200
Pietermaritzburg – Tel: 033 392 8100
Port Elizabeth – Tel: 041 398 3200
Cape Town – Tel: 021 957 4600
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Application “SANRAL Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading