Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Sandwich Programmes of the Faculty of Education leading to the award of B.A. (Ed) and BSc. (Ed) Degree of the Niger Delta University.
QUALIFICATIONS OF ADMISSION
- Holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, candidates must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O/L) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND). In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
i. Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for four (4) Long Vacation Contacts.
ii. Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for (5) Long Vacation Contacts.
Qualified candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N11,500) only to Niger Delta University (NDU) School Fees Account No 3042004288 at Eco Bank Ltd and obtain official receipt from the University Bursary.
- Visit http://sw.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Sandwich Application EPin (N11,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to JAMB website for registration and completion of JAMB Part-Time On-line Application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only).
- Those who paid for the application fee before this advert at the Bank should take the Bank Teller to The University Bursary to get University official Receipt. Then Proceed with the Receipt to Access Bank Resource Centre (NDU ICT CENTRE) to complete the online application.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is Sunday 28th February 2024
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Niger Delta University Yenagoa NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form Contact Session”.
Thanks For Reading