- 1 Niger Delta University Yenagoa NDU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 | Stream A
- 1.1 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- 1.2 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 1.3 DURATION
- 1.4 METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1.5 RELATED POSTS TO NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU)
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Niger Delta University Yenagoa NDU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as ndu postgraduate admission list, ndu postgraduate portal, ndu postgraduate form 2022/2023,postgraduate form 2022/2023, ndu postgraduate school fees, ndu postgraduate courses, post graduate admissions 2022,when will ui starts sales of pg forms
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Niger Delta University full-Time Postgraduate Programmes for 2022/2023 academic session in the following Faculties
RECOMMENDED: NDU List of Approved Postgraduate Courses
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD):
The criteria for admission into the PGD programs will be as follows:
a. All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
b. A candidate with at least third class degree in the relevant field from an approved
c. HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
2. Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng).
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
a. All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English
Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
b. Candidates with at least second class honours (Lower Division) Bachelors’ Degree from an
c. Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
3. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
All candidates must:
a. Meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and
Mathematics at the O’level.
b. Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from an approved University with a minimum of second
class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
c. Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for
APPLICATION/ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Academic transcript of past qualification (BSc, PGD, MSc, etc.) with forwarding letter signed by authorized officer of the institution and sent by confidential cover to the Dean, Postgraduate School, Niger Delta University. Candidates are advised to write to the school where they graduated for transcript immediately they purchase and submit the form to avoid late submission of transcripts
- Two referees, one of which must be an academic referee (Lecturer who taught candidate in former school, Project/thesis Supervisor, Head of Department, Dean of Faculty. Candidates are required to fill in the email contacts of their referees in the course of the application, and also inform such referees as they would be contacted via email and required to provide information online.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Letter. (Candidates awaiting NYSC Discharge certificate can apply, provided the certificate would be ready at the time of registration)
a. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes
PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
b. Masters (MSc) Programmes
Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters
c. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes
Doctor of philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
PGD programme shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Masters (MSc) Programmes
Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes
Doctor of Philosophy programme shall be a minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of twelve semesters.
DURATION FOR PART TIME MBA/MPA
The duration for the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Masters in Public Administration (MPA) is minimum of four semesters
NOTE: Part-time programmes are only available for programmes in faculties of management sciences and social sciences.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Purchase Application Form at www.ndufees.com for the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only, Go to www.postgraduate.nduportal.com and click on admission. Then click on application. Enter mobile number and payment receipt number. Fill the form and upload necessary documents. Print out application form. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE N30,000.00 APPLICATION FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
The admission portal would be open for applications on 1st March, 2022 and close 1st July, 2022. The portal would close by 12 midnight on 20th June, 2022 for sale of forms and 1st July, 2022 for uploading of documents (Academic credentials, NYSC Discharge, Exclusion or Exemption Certificates as may be Appropriate)
Please note that incomplete or improper uploading of Documents, or outright failure to upload documents and inappropriate or incorrect filling of admission forms would render your application invalid
Mr. Benjamin Joffa
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Niger Delta University Yenagoa NDU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU)