We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Msunduzi Municipality Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, msunduzi municipality vacancies, municipality bursaries 2021, municipality bursary 2021, tshwane municipality bursaries, msunduzi municipality internships 2021, ethekwini municipality bursaries 2020, kzn bursaries, gauteng bursariesand we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Msunduzi Municipality Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Msunduzi Municipality Bursary
The Msunduzi Municipality is located in the KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa and encompasses Pietermaritzburg. It is a local municipality in uMgungundlovu District Municipality, and is in fact the smallest of the districts 7 municipalities. The Municipality has 37 wards, with Pietermaritzburg as its seat and currently has a population of over 620 000.
It is a Category B municipality and covers an area of approximately 751km². The Municipality’s services include: Health; Water and Sanitation; Electricity; Housing; Informal Economy; Building Control & Signage; Billing; Environment and Library. Its main economic sectors include: community services, finance, transport, manufacturing and trade.
The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, are awarding bursaries to students who are currently studying or have been accepted to study one of the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) (National Diploma)
- Civil Engineering (BSc/ National Diploma)
- Town Planning (National Diploma)
- Land Survey/ Geomatics (BSc)
- Survey/ Geomatics (National Diploma)
- Geographic Information Systems (BSc)
- Environmental Health (BHSc)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside in Pietermaritzburg
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or plan to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or accepted to study at a tertiary institution
- From a disadvantaged background
- Willing to work in Local Government
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Msunduzi Municipality Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric mid-year and prelim results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (certified copies)
- Letter from the tertiary institution confirming enrollment or application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents/ guardians proof of income
- Proof of guardianship, if not living with your parents
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivery:
Prof Nyembezi Building
Foyer Application Box
341 Church Street
The Msunduzi Municipality
Private Bag x 321
(Please quote the following reference number on your application: BUR 20)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Msunduzi Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mrs Bongiwe Hlubi
Tel: 033 392 2804
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Msunduzi Municipality Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading