Media 24 Bursaries 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Media 24 Bursaries 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, media24 bursaries 2020, sabc bursaries for journalism, journalism bursaries 2020, sabc media bursaries, journalism bursaries 2020, sabc media bursaries 2020, accommodation bursaries in south africa, spar bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Media 24 Bursaries 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Media 24 Bursaries 2020/2021
Media24, part of the Naspers Group, has a growing number of work opportunities for software developers in their online publishing and e-commerce businesses. They are launching a bursary programme as part of their drive to find and attract talent and is offering deserving students all expenses paid tuition and a guaranteed job in a start up environment.
It is the ideal home for graduates who will experience the freedom to be challenged, to grow their skill sets and work in a business that rewards hard work and innovative ideas.
- Registered for 3rd year or Honours in 2014 in any of the following degrees B.Sc (Computer Science); B.Sc Honours in Computer Science; B. Business Science (Computer Science or IS);
- Academic average of at least 60% in 2013
- Experience with/knowledge of .Net; C#; ObjectiveC; Java; PHP; Rails; and/or HTML 5
- Experience with/knowledge of databases, stored procedures, and MySQL, XHTML, CSS, JQuery, and/or AJAX
Skills & Competencies
- have a passion for digital;
- have the ability to learn fast;
- show grace under pressure;
- be end-user-focused;
- have good people skills;
- be curious, persistent and resilient;
- be proactive
On the job, some of your duties may include:
- Configures, analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains program codes and applications to support business processes and functions in required programming language
- Performs all aspects of programming assignments and assists with systems/application design.
- Performs basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design and storage.
- Creates specific applications against business requirements received
- Develops enhancements to existing products in Production
- Fixes bugs where required
- May be required to assist on ad hoc projects or tasks as determined by manager
How to apply: Click here to apply online
All expenses paid tuition
Closing Date: Unpecified
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Media 24 Bursaries 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading