We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Master Builders Association Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, cdraughting bursaries, bursaries for surveying, wbho bursary, aveng bursary, raubex bursary, bursaries for project management, power group bursary, geomatics bursaries 2021 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Master Builders Association Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The Master Builders and Allied Trades’ Association, Western Cape (known as “the MBA”) was was founded in 1891 and is affiliated to the Master Builders South Africa (M.B.S.A.). It is the oldest organisation of its kind within the country.
Its membership is made up of around 400 companies within the Western Cape – most of which are building products, building subcontractors, builders, building merchants or manufacturers. The Association is responsible for ensuring that its members maintain a good reputation and continued investment in building works.
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The MBA Development Trust are awarding bursaries to students within the Built Environment (Civil and Building) sector. Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year and are renewable based on satisfactory academic performance.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
University students – Degree qualifications:
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Construction Management
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- HBSc (Hons) Construction Management
University of Technology students – BTech Degree/ National Diploma qualifications:
- National Diploma Quantity Surveying
- National Diploma Building
- National Diploma Structural Engineering
- National Diploma Civil Engineering
- BTech Quantity Surveying
- BTech Construction Management
- BTech Civil Engineering
Funding will cover the cost of tuition fees only – students are liable for payment of any other study related fees.
A final decision will be made and successful students will be informed by 13 December.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed schooling at a school within the MBA Western Cape/ MBA Boland jurisdiction area
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (bursaries will NOT be awarded for the first year of study)
- A family member of an employee of a MBAWC member company
- Preference to be given to those employed at a member company who are compliant with BIBC benefit system (for at least 36 months uninterrupted)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Master Builders Association Bursary application form in either of the following formats:
Master Builders Association Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Master Builders Association Bursary Application Form (.doc)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic results (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
- Motivational letter explaining your current circumstances and why you should be awarded a bursary
- Letter of recommendation by your employer
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivery:
The MBA Office
2) Post/ delivery:
The Communications Officer
MBA WC Development Trust
PO Box 382
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact the MBA directly:
The Master Builders and Allied Trades’ Association Western Cape (MBAWC)
Tel: 021 685 2625
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Master Builders Association Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks for reading