We are aware at mytopschools.com that Madonna University Part-Time Degree Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-Time (weekend) Undergraduate Degree Programme for 2022/2023 session
The programme approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) runs on Fridays and Saturdays only. The programme is non-residential. The programme leads to the award of B. Sc., B. LIS, and B.A Degrees.
- B.Sc Accountancy
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc English
- B.Sc Business Education
- B.Sc Library and Information Science.
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of credit level pass at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects inclusive of English language and mathematics relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the university.
- Candidates with NCE, OND, JUPEB certificates and other advanced level certificates are qualified to apply.
- A minimum of 12 semesters for candidates with O’level certificates only.
- A minimum of 8 semesters for candidates with NCE, OND, JUPEB certificates and other advanced level certificates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are free of charge and also available online.
A school fee of 70.000 naira per semester.
N/B: NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ONLINE. ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE AT MAYFRESH MORTGAGE BANK LTD IN ANY OF THE CAMPUSES OR NEAREST BRANCH TO YOU.
Lectures for 2022 session holds in Okija and Elele Campus of Madonna University, Nigeria only.
Interested applicants having minimum entry requirement can pick our admission forms from any of our campuses (Elele, Okija, Akpugo). No payment of any type is required. Completed application forms should be submitted to where it was collected. Applicants are interviewed as they submit their applications and results made known the same day. Admitted candidates are subsequently issued the university’s fees schedule.
https://madonna.sbx.com.ng/ (no other website for this programme).
Phone: (08155290367 Co-ordinator)
Email: [email protected] Chukwu C. Anderson
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Madonna University Part-Time Degree Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading