We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, kwazulu natal film commission bursary 2020, kzn film commission funding 2020, kzn film commission tenders, film bursaries, afda bursaries, drama bursary, bursaries for 2020, bbd bursary and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) was established to assist with skills development in the province’s Film industry. The organisation was founded in terms of the provincial Act, which was passed in 2010. The vision of the KZNFC is to market the KwaZulu-Natal province as a diverse, sustainable and competitive industry and major film destination.
The organisations partners include – the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI); the Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA); the Idustrial Development Corporation (IDC); the National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF); Tourism KZN; Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife; Trade & Investment KwaZulu-Natal; Dube Tradeport and Three Cities.
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The KZNFC bursary programme was initiated in 2014 to help address the skills shortage of the Film industry within KwaZulu-Natal. The bursary is intended for students pursuing Film Related studies, at a KwaZulu-Natal institution.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and prescribed textbooks.
Bursaries are awarded for one academic year, thus students must reapply for funding each year.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 8 weeks of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- 25 years old or younger
- Reside with KwaZulu-Natal
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or plan to study towards a Film Related qualification (first year to final year)
- Studying or have been accepted to study at a tertiary institution in KwaZulu-Natal
- Disabled students are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the KZNFC Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric June exam results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Letter of acceptance to study at a tertiary institution in KwaZulu-Natal
- Tertiary institutes 2019 fee schedule
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (not older than 3 months) (latest payslips/ letter of employment/ proof of SASSA grants/ pension slip/ affidavit if unemployed)
- If parents are separated or divorced: statement with maintenance order/ affidavit
- Proof of disability if disabled
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
2) Hand delivered: KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Office: Reception, 10th Floor, Musgrave Towers, 115 Musgrave Road, Berea, Durban, 400
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact KZNFC directly:
Tel: 031 325 0200
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading