JAMB Subject Combination for Pure And Applied Biology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Pure And Applied Biology
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure And Applied Biology
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Pure And Applied Biology then you are not alone.
Biology is the scientific study of life.It is a natural science with a broad scope but has several unifying themes that tie it together as a single, coherent field. For instance, all organisms are made up of cells that process hereditary information encoded in genes, which can be transmitted to future generations. Another major theme is evolution, which explains the unity and diversity of life. Finally, all organisms require energy to move, grow, and reproduce, as well as to regulate their own internal environment
According to Wikipedia, Biologists are able to study life at multiple levels of organization. From the molecular biology of a cell to the anatomy and physiology of plants and animals, and evolution of populations. Hence, there are multiple subdisciplines within biology, each defined by the nature of their research questions and the tools that they use.Like other scientists, biologists use the scientific method to make observations, pose questions, generate hypotheses, perform experiments, and form conclusions about the world around them
Life on Earth, which emerged more than 3.7 billion years ago, is immensely diverse. Biologists have sought to study and classify the various forms of life, from prokaryotic organisms such as archaea and bacteria to eukaryotic organisms such as protists, fungi, plants, and animals. These various organisms contribute to the biodiversity of an ecosystem, where they play specialized roles in the cycling of nutrients and energy.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pure And Applied Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pure And Applied Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pure And Applied Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pure And Applied Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pure And Applied Biology.
Please read the Pure And Applied Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pure And Applied Biology
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pure And Applied Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure And Applied Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Pure And Applied Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Pure And Applied Biology:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pure And Applied Biology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Pure And Applied Biology”.
Thanks For Visiting