JAMB Subject Combination for Primary Education Studies
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Primary Education Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Primary Education Studies then you are not alone.
Primary education is typically the first stage of formal education, coming after preschool/kindergarten and before secondary school. Primary education takes place in primary school, the elementary school or first and middle school depending on the location.
The International Standard Classification of Education considers primary education as a single-phase where programmes are typically designed to provide fundamental skills in reading, writing and mathematics and to establish a solid foundation for learning. This is ISCED Level 1: Primary education or first stage of basic education
The Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Primary Education Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Primary Education Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Primary Education Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Primary Education Studies.
Please read the Primary Education Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Primary Education Studies
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO) – NSCOE-DEG
- NATIONAL TEACHERS INSTITUTE, KADUNA (AFFL. TO NATIONAL OPEN UNI. OF NIGERIA ) – NTI-KD
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE.”>OYOSPECIAL
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Primary Education Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Primary Education Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Primary Education Studies:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Primary Education Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Primary Education Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Primary Education Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting