JAMB Subject Combination for Physical Sciences
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Physical Sciences then you are not alone.
Physical science is a branch of natural science that studies non-living systems, in contrast to life science. It in turn has many branches, each referred to as a “physical science”, together called the “physical sciences”.
Physical science can be described as all of the following:
- A branch of science (a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe).
- A branch of natural science – natural science is a major branch of science that tries to explain and predict nature’s phenomena, based on empirical evidence. In natural science, hypotheses must be verified scientifically to be regarded as scientific theory. Validity, accuracy, and social mechanisms ensuring quality control, such as peer review and repeatability of findings, are amongst the criteria and methods used for this purpose. Natural science can be broken into two main branches: life science (for example biology) and physical science. Each of these branches, and all of their sub-branches, are referred to as natural sciences.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physical Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physical Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physical Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physical Sciences.
Please read the Physical Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physical Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physical Sciences
Direct Entry Requirement for Physical Sciences:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Physical Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Physical Sciences:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physical Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Physical Sciences”.
Thanks For Visiting