JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing Education then you are not alone.
Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product, service, or good
It is one of the primary components of business management and commerce.Marketers can direct their product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketing). Regardless of who is being marketed to, several factors apply, including the perspective the marketers will use. Known as market orientations, they determine how marketers will approach the planning stage of marketing.
The marketing mix, which outlines the specifics of the product and how it will be sold, is affected by the environment surrounding the product, the results of marketing research and market research, and the characteristics of the product’s target market. Once these factors are determined, marketers must then decide what methods will be used to promote the product, including use of coupons and other price inducements.
The term marketing, what is commonly known as attracting customers, incorporates knowledge gained by studying the management of exchange relationships and is the business process of identifying, anticipating and satisfying customers’ needs and wants.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Marketing Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Marketing Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Marketing Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Marketing Education.
Please read the Marketing Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Marketing Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Marketing Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Marketing Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes or NCE merit in two (2) relevant subjects.
- (ii) NCE merit in Business Education Double Major.
UTME Requirement for Marketing Education:
- Five (5) TC II merit, O Level or NTC/NBC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts. For NBC, the other subjects could be from any of the following: Commerce, Office Practice, Principles of Accounts, Secretarial Duties, Typewriting and Shorthand.
UTME Subject combination for Marketing Education:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Marketing Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing Education”.
Thanks For Visiting