JAMB Subject Combination for Production Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Production Engineering then you are not alone.
Industrial and production engineering (IPE) is an interdisciplinary engineering discipline that includes manufacturing technology, engineering sciences, management science, and optimization of complex processes, systems, or organizations. It is concerned with the understanding and application of engineering procedures in manufacturing processes and production methods.
Industrial engineering dates back all the way to the industrial revolution, initiated in 1700s by Sir Adam Smith, Henry Ford, Eli Whitney, Frank Gilbreth and Lilian Gilbreth, Henry Gantt, F.W. Taylor, etc. After the 1970s, industrial and production engineering developed worldwide and started to widely use automation and robotics. Industrial and production engineering includes three areas: Mechanical engineering (where the production engineering comes from), industrial engineering, and management science.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Production Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Production Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Production Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Production Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Production Engineering.
Please read the Production Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Production Engineering
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Production Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Production Engineering:
- A Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Production Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Production Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Production Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Production Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting