JAMB Subject Combination for Islamic/Sharia Law
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Islamic/Sharia Law then you are not alone.
Sharia, Islamic law, or Sharia law, is a religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition. It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the hadith. In Arabic, the term sharīʿah refers to God‘s immutable divine law and is contrasted with fiqh, which refers to its human scholarly interpretations. The manner of its application in modern times has been a subject of dispute between Muslim fundamentalists and modernists
The Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic/Sharia Law is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Islamic/Sharia Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Islamic/Sharia Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Islamic/Sharia Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Islamic/Sharia Law.
Please read the Islamic/Sharia Law programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Islamic/Sharia Law
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE – KSU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Islamic/Sharia Law
Direct Entry Requirement for Islamic/Sharia Law:
- Two (2)A level passes to include Islamic Studies or Arabic
UTME Requirement for Islamic/Sharia Law:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in Arts or Social Sciences to include English Language and Islamic Studies or Arabic.
UTME Subject combination for Islamic/Sharia Law:
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Islamic/Sharia Law. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Islamic/Sharia Law”.
Thanks For Visiting