JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Mechanical Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Mechanical Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Mechanical Technology then you are not alone.
Mechanical engineering technologists are expected to apply current technologies and principles from machine and product design, production and material and manufacturing processes.
Expandable specialties may include aerospace, automotive, energy, nuclear, petroleum, manufacturing, product development, and industrial design.
Mechanical engineering technologists can have many different titles, including in the United States:
- Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product Engineering Technologist
- Mechanical Designer
- Product Development Engineering Technologist
- Manufacturing Engineering Technologist
Mechanical Engineering Technology coursework is less theoretical, and more application based than a mechanical engineering degree. This is evident through the additional laboratory coursework required for a degree. The ability to apply concepts from the chemical engineering and electrical engineering fields is important.
Oftentimes, a MET graduate could get hired as an engineer; job titles may include Mechanical Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer. In the U.S. it is possible to get an associates or bachelor’s degree. Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in engineering technology may continue on to complete the E.I.T. (Engineer in Training) examination to eventually become Professional Engineers if the program is ABET accredited
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education /Mechanical Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education /Mechanical Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education /Mechanical Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education /Mechanical Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education /Mechanical Technology.
Please read the Education /Mechanical Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education /Mechanical Technology
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ANKPA, KOGI STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – EDANKPA
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education /Mechanical Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Education /Mechanical Technology:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education /Mechanical Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education / Mechanical Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting