JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Science
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Science then you are not alone.
Social science is the branch of science devoted to the study of societies and the relationships among individuals within those societies. The term was formerly used to refer to the field of sociology, the original “science of society”, established in the 19th century. In addition to sociology, it now encompasses a wide array of academic disciplines, including anthropology, archaeology, economics, human geography, linguistics, management science, political science, psychology, and history. (For a more detailed list of sub-disciplines within the social sciences see: Outline of social science.)
Positivist social scientists use methods resembling those of the natural sciences as tools for understanding society, and so define science in its stricter modern sense. Interpretivist social scientists, by contrast, may use social critique or symbolic interpretation rather than constructing empirically falsifiable theories, and thus treat science in its broader sense. In modern academic practice, researchers are often eclectic, using multiple methodologies (for instance, by combining both quantitative and qualitative research). The term “social research” has also acquired a degree of autonomy as practitioners from various disciplines share the same aims and methods
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Social Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Social Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Social Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Social Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Social Science.
Please read the Education And Social Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Social Science
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Social Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Social Science:
- (i) NCE in two (2) relevant subjects.
- (ii)Two (2) A Level passes in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Education And Social Science:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes or equivalent to include English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Social Science:
- Any three (3) Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Social Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Science”.
Thanks For Visiting