JAMB Subject Combination for Economics/Geography/Physics
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Economics/Geography/Physics
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Economics/Geography/Physics then you are not alone.
Economic geography takes a variety of approaches to many different topics, including the location of industries, economies of agglomeration (also known as “linkages”), transportation, international trade, development, real estate, gentrification, ethnic economies, gendered economies, core-periphery theory, the economics of urban form, the relationship between the environment and the economy (tying into a long history of geographers studying culture-environment interaction), and globalization.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics /Geography/Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Economics /Geography/Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Economics /Geography/Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Economics /Geography/Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Economics /Geography/Physics.
Please read the Economics /Geography/Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Economics /Geography/Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Economics /Geography/Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and one (1) other relevant subject.
- (ii) NCE merit/credit in Economics and one (1) other subject.
UTME Requirement for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- Economics, Mathematics and one (1) other subject from Geography/Physics, History, Government and Literature in English.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Economics /Geography/Physics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Economics/Geography/Physics ”.
Thanks For Visiting