JAMB Subject Combination for Economics And Statistics
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Economics And Statistics
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Economics And Statistics then you are not alone.
Economic statistics is a topic in applied statistics that concerns the collection, processing, compilation, dissemination, and analysis of economic data. It is also common to call the data themselves ‘economic statistics’, but for this usage see economic data. The data of concern to economic statistics may include those of an economy within a region, country, or group of countries.
Economic statistics may also refer to a subtopic of official statistics for data produced by official organizations (e.g. national statistical services, intergovernmental organizations such as United Nations, European Union or OECD, central banks, ministries, etc.). Analyses within economic statistics both make use of and provide the empirical data needed in economic research, whether descriptive or econometric. They are a key input for decision making as to economic policy.
The subject includes statistical analysis of topics and problems in microeconomics, macroeconomics, business, finance, forecasting, data quality, and policy evaluation. It also includes such considerations as what data to collect in order to quantify some particular aspect of an economy and of how best to collect in any given instance.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics And Statistics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Economics And Statistics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Economics And Statistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Economics And Statistics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Economics And Statistics.
Please read the Economics And Statistics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Economics And Statistics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Economics And Statistics
Direct Entry Requirement for Economics And Statistics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
UTME Requirement for Economics And Statistics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Economics And Statistics:
- Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Economics And Statistics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Economics And Statistics”.
Thanks For Visiting