JAMB Subject Combination for History And Archaeology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for History And Archaeology then you are not alone.
Historical archaeology is a form of archaeology dealing with places, things, and issues from the past or present when written records and oral traditions can inform and contextualize cultural material. These records can both complement and conflict with the archaeological evidence found at a particular site. Studies focus on literate, historical- period societies as opposed to non-literate, prehistoric societies. While they may not have generated the records, the lives of people for whom there was little need for written records, such as the working class, slaves, indentured labourers, and children but who live in the historical period can also be the subject of study. The sites are found on land and underwater. Industrial archaeology, unless practiced at industrial sites from the prehistoric era, is a form of historical archaeology concentrating on the remains and products of industry and the Industrial era.
The Bachelor’s Degree in History And Archaeology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- History And Archaeology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- History And Archaeology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- History And Archaeology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study History And Archaeology.
Please read the History And Archaeology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering History And Archaeology
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study History And Archaeology
Direct Entry Requirement for History And Archaeology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences subjects.
UTME Requirement for History And Archaeology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and any one of Religious Studies, Economics and History..
UTME Subject combination for History And Archaeology:
- History/ Government, Religious Studies and any other two (2) subjects..
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for History And Archaeology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for History And Archaeology”.
Thanks For Visiting