JAMB Subject Combination for Early Childhood And Primary Education
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Early Childhood And Primary Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Early Childhood And Primary Education then you are not alone.
Early childhood education (ECE; also nursery education) is a branch of education theory that relates to the teaching of children (formally and informally) from birth up to the age of eight. Traditionally, this is up to the equivalent of third grade. ECE emerged as a field of study during the Enlightenment, particularly in European countries with high literacy rates It continued to grow through the nineteenth century as universal primary education became a norm in the Western world.
In recent years, early childhood education has become a prevalent public policy issue, as municipal, state, and federal lawmakers consider funding for preschool and pre-K. Governing entities are also debating the central focus of early childhood education with debate on developmental approriate play versus strong academic preparation curriculum in reading, writing, and math.
The global priority placed on early childhood education is underscored with targets of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 4. It is described as an important period in a child’s development. It refers to the development of a child’s personality. ECE is also a professional designation earned through a post-secondary education program.
For example, in Ontario, Canada, the designations ECE (Early Childhood Educator) and RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator) may only be used by registered members of the College of Early Childhood Educators, which is made up of accredited child care professionals who are held accountable to the College’s standards of practice.
Staff working in early childhood education hold varying job titles, ranging from:
- Early Years Practitioner
- Child Development Officer
- Early Learning and Childcare Practitioner
- Nursery Nurse
- Early Years Officer
- Early Childhood Educator
- Nursery / Early Years Teacher
- Educational Leader
with promotional opportunities to the posts of:
- Senior Early Years Practitioner
- Equity and Excellence Lead Practitioner
- Depute Head of Establishment
- Head of Establishment
- Principal Early Years Practitioner
The Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood And Primary Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Early Childhood And Primary Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Early Childhood And Primary Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Early Childhood And Primary Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Early Childhood And Primary Education.
Please read the Early Childhood And Primary Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Early Childhood And Primary Education
- AKWA IBOM STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AFAHA-NSIT NSIT (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF UYO) – AKSCOE-DEG
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(TECH.)UMUNZE, P.M.B. 0189, ANAMBRA – EDUMUNZ
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Early Childhood And Primary Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Early Childhood And Primary Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Early Childhood And Primary Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Early Childhood And Primary Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Early Childhood And Primary Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Early Childhood And Primary Education”.
Thanks For Visiting