JAMB Subject Combination for Office And Information Management
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Office And Information Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Office And Information Management then you are not alone.
Information management (IM) concerns a cycle of organizational activity: the acquisition of information from one or more sources, the custodianship and the distribution of that information to those who need it, and its ultimate disposition through archiving or deletion.
This cycle of information organisation involves a variety of stakeholders, including those who are responsible for assuring the quality, accessibility and utility of acquired information; those who are responsible for its safe storage and disposal; and those who need it for decision making. Stakeholders might have rights to originate, change, distribute or delete information according to organisational information management policies.
Information management embraces all the generic concepts of management, including the planning, organizing, structuring, processing, controlling, evaluation and reporting of information activities, all of which is needed in order to meet the needs of those with organisational roles or functions that depend on information. These generic concepts allow the information to be presented to the audience or the correct group of people. After individuals are able to put that information to use, it then gains more value.
Information management is closely related to, and overlaps with, the management of data, systems, technology, processes and – where the availability of information is critical to organisational success – strategy. This broad view of the realm of information management contrasts with the earlier, more traditional view, that the life cycle of managing information is an operational matter that requires specific procedures, organisational capabilities and standards that deal with information as a product or a service.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Office And Information Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Office And Information Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Office And Information Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Office And Information Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Office And Information Management.
Please read the Office And Information Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Office And Information Management
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Office And Information Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Office And Information Management:
- (a) Two (2) A Level passes in Accounting or Economics and one other subject.
- (b) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- (c) ND credit.
- (d) Foundation International exam such as ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, GPFA.
UTME Requirement for Office And Information Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Office And Information Management:
- Mathematics, one Social Science subject and any other subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Office And Information Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Office And Information Management”.
Thanks For Visiting