JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Soil And Environmental Science
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Soil And Environmental Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Soil And Environmental Science then you are not alone.
Environmental soil science is the study of the interaction of humans with the pedosphere as well as critical aspects of the biosphere, the lithosphere, the hydrosphere, and the atmosphere. Environmental soil science addresses both the fundamental and applied aspects of the field including: buffers and surface water quality, vadose zone functions, septic drain field site assessment and function, land treatment of wastewater, stormwater, erosion control, soil contamination with metals and pesticides, remediation of contaminated soils, restoration of wetlands, soil degradation, nutrient management, movement of viruses and bacteria in soils and waters, bioremediation, application of molecular biology and genetic engineering to development of soil microbes that can degrade hazardous pollutants, land use, global warming, acid rain, and the study of anthropogenic soils, such as terra preta. Much of the research done in environmental soil science is produced through the use of models
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Soil And Environmental Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Soil And Environmental Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Soil And Environmental Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Soil And Environmental Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Soil And Environmental Science.
Please read the Crop Soil And Environmental Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Soil And Environmental Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Soil And Environmental Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Soil And Environmental Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Crop Soil And Environmental Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Soil And Environmental Science:
- Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Soil And Environmental Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Soil And Environmental Science”.
Thanks For Visiting