JAMB Subject Combination for Hausa
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Hausa then you are not alone.
ausa (/ˈhaʊsə/; Harshen/Halshen Hausa) is a Chadic language spoken by the Hausa people, mainly within the northern half of Nigeria and the southern half of Niger, and with significant minorities in Chad, Ghana, and Cameroon
Hausa is a member of the Afroasiatic language family and is the most widely spoken language within the Chadic branch of that family. Ethnologues estimated that it was spoken as a first language by some 47 million people and as a second language by another 25 million, bringing the total number of Hausa speakers to an estimated 72 million. According to more recent estimations, Hausa would be spoken by 100–150 million people.
In Nigeria, the Hausa-speaking film industry is known as the Kannywood
The Bachelor’s Degree in Hausa is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Hausa O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Hausa Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Hausa UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Hausa.
Please read the Hausa programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Hausa
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- AL-QALAM UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – AL-QALAM
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE – FED-GUSAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE – FED-KASHERE
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – POL-ACAD
- SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY, KAFIN HAUSA, JIGAWA STATE – SLUK
- SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – SOSU
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Hausa
Direct Entry Requirement for Hausa:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Hausa and any other relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Hausa:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Hausa.
UTME Subject combination for Hausa:
- Hausa, Literature in English and any of Economics, Government, History and Arabic.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Hausa. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Hausa”.
Thanks For Visiting