JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative and Rural Development
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative and Rural Development
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative and Rural Development then you are not alone.
Rural Development has traditionally centered on the exploitation of land-intensive natural resources such as agriculture and forestry. However, changes in global production networks and increased urbanization have changed the character of rural areas. Increasingly tourism, niche manufacturers, and recreation have replaced resource extraction and agriculture as dominant economic drivers.
The need for rural communities to approach development from a wider perspective has created more focus on a broad range of development goals rather than merely creating incentive for agricultural or resource based businesses. Education, entrepreneurship, physical infrastructure, and social infrastructure all play an important role in developing rural regions.
Rural development is also characterized by its emphasis on locally produced economic development strategies. In contrast to urban regions, which have many similarities, rural areas are highly distinctive from one another. For this reason there are a large variety of rural development approaches used globally.
Rural development is a comprehensive term. It essentially focuses on action for the development of areas outside the mainstream urban economic system.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Cooperative and Rural Development is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Cooperative and Rural Development O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cooperative and Rural Development Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cooperative and Rural Development UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Cooperative and Rural Development.
Please read the Cooperative and Rural Development programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Cooperative and Rural Development
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cooperative and Rural Development
Direct Entry Requirement for Cooperative and Rural Development:
- Two (2) A Level passes.
- HND in relevant programmes.
UTME Requirement for Cooperative and Rural Development:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Economics
UTME Subject combination for Cooperative and Rural Development:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Cooperative and Rural Development. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Cooperative and Rural Development”.
Thanks For Visiting