JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Education then you are not alone.
Computer science education or computing education is the science and art of teaching and learning of computer science, computing and computational thinking.As a subdiscipline of pedagogy it also addresses the wider impact of computer science in society through its intersection with philosophy, psychology, linguistics, natural sciences, and mathematics.
In comparison to science education and mathematics education, computer science education is a much younger field. In the history of computing, digital computers were only built from around the 1940s – although computation has been around for centuries since the invention of analog computers.
Another differentiator of computer science education is that it has primarily only been taught at university level until recently, with some notable exceptions in Israel, Poland and the United Kingdom with the BBC Micro in the 1980s as part of Computer science education in the United Kingdom. Computer science has been a part of the school curricula from age 14 or age 16 in a few countries for a few decades, but has typically as an elective subject.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Computer Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Computer Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Computer Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Computer Education.
Please read the Computer Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Computer Education
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), GOMBE STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – FC-GOMBE
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Computer Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Computer Education:
- Two (2)A Level passes or its equivalents in Physics and Mathematics.
- ND in Computer Science
- NCE distinction credit or merit in Computer Education or Physics or Mathematics
UTME Requirement for Computer Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Computer Education:
- Mathematics, Economics/Commerce plus one (1) of Chemistry/Physics/Biology
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Computer Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Education”.
Thanks For Visiting