JAMB Subject Combination for Comparative Religious Studies
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Comparative Religious Studies
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Comparative Religious Studies then you are not alone.
Comparative religion is the branch of the study of religions concerned with the systematic comparison of the doctrines and practices, themes and impacts (including migration) of the world’s religions. In general the comparative study of religion yields a deeper understanding of the fundamental philosophical concerns of religion such as ethics, metaphysics and the nature and forms of salvation. Studying such material facilitates a broadened and more sophisticated understanding of human beliefs and practices regarding the sacred, numinous, spiritual and divine.
In the field of comparative religion, a common geographical classification of the main world religions distinguishes groups such as Middle Eastern religions (including Iranian religions), Indian religions, East Asian religions, African religions, American religions, Oceanic religions, and classical Hellenistic religions.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Comparative Religious Studies is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Comparative Religious Studies O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Comparative Religious Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Comparative Religious Studies UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Comparative Religious Studies.
Please read the Comparative Religious Studies programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
University Offering Comparative Religious Studies
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Comparative Religious Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Comparative Religious Studies:
- Two (2) A Level passes in CRS/IRS and any other Arts/ Sciences/Social Science subjects.
- ND/ NCE in CRS /IS.
UTME Requirement for Comparative Religious Studies:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, CRS/IRS and three (3) other Arts/Social Sciences/Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Comparative Religious Studies:
- CRS/IRS and two (2) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Comparative Religious Studies. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Comparative Religious Studies”.
Thanks For Visiting