We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Hulamin Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf, hulamin learnerships, hulamin vacancies 2021, power group bursary, hulamin pmb, ford bursary, deloitte bursaries, power group bursary 2021, bursaries closing in april 2021 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Hulamin Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Hulamin is one of the largest fabricators and semi-fabricators of aluminium products in South Africa, with a history dating back to 1935 when Aluminium Limited of Canada (Alcan) first opened a sales office in the country. However, it wasn’t until the year 1940 that the Aluminium Company of South Africa was registered.
The South African based company supplies a wide range of quality products throughout Africa and across the rest of the world.
Aluminium is an extremely versatile and widely used material that can be found in most major industries, including: Automotive; Transport; Electrical; Building; Packaging; Renewable Energy and General Engineering.
About the Bursary, Fields Covered and Coverage Value
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed books, accommodation, meals, cash allowance per annum.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview – if you do not receive any feedback by 31 October at the latest, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within Pietermaritzburg or the surrounding areas
- From a previously disadvantaged background
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Achieved the following results in Matric (for Engineering qualification): minimum “B” symbol in English, Physical Science and Mathematics OR
- Achieved the following results in Matric (Chartered Accounting qualification): minimum “B” symbol in English and Accountancy
- Intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields and meet the entry requirements for the particular field
How to Apply
Download and complete the Hulamin Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric June exam results/ report (certified copy)
- Complete academic report (exam results)
- Any related qualification certificates (certified copies of)
- Proof of any other tertiary funding
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Complete application forms and all supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
2) Hand Deliver: Moses Mabhida Road, Edendale, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
3) Post: PO BOX 74, Pietermaritzburg, 3200
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hulamin directly:
Tel: 033 395 6123
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Hulamin Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading