HCI Foundation Bursaries 2021/2022 | HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021
- 1 HCI Foundation Bursaries 2021/2022 | HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021
- 1.1 HCI Foundation Bursaries 2021/2022| HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021
- 1.2 HCI Foundation Bursaries Available
- 1.3 HCI Foundation Bursary Requirements
- 1.4 HCI Foundation Bursary Online Application
- 1.5 HCI Foundation Bursary Closing Date
- 1.6 RELATED BURSARIES
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning HCI Foundation Bursaries 2020/2021 | HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021, hci foundation contact details, hci foundation grants, a2 foundation bursary, bursaries for 2021, dd mabuza foundation bursary 2021, hci foundation bursary 2021, hci foundation bursary applications 2021, motsepe foundation bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “HCI Foundation Bursaries 2021/2022| HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
HCI Foundation Bursaries 2021/2022| HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021
The HCI foundation is a BBE investment company and has stocks in the Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers Union. They strive to build communities and give people the opportunity for equality and a better life. They aim to build up the underprivileged and underdeveloped communities of South Africa and hope to make remarkable changes in the communities. They want these people to be self-sustaining and want to assist in the development of the youth in South Africa.
The HCI Foundation provides 950 bursaries every year to financially needed students. They build reliable relationships with the beneficiaries and work to identify their gifts and capabilities. They also feel their beneficiaries are to be held responsible to practice what they have learned and use their skills to build a better future.
HCI Foundation Bursaries Available
Their bursary program is developed to assist financially strained candidates that deserve an academic qualification and to obtain such a qualification. They assist in undergraduate studies and any other year of studies for a first-time qualification or candidates that enroll for Honors at any University in South Africa and also including the University of Technology in South Africa.
Their bursaries are only partial bursaries and they provide the candidates with an amount of R23 000 – R25 000 making up 67% – 75% of the tuition fees. The amount will differ depending on the candidate’s needed assistance according to the household income. It is only a partial cover so does not include housing, books, meals, transport or expenses. HCI will NOT pay for REPEAT studies or modules.
Bursary candidates will not be expected to pay the fees back unless in a special circumstance. They do feel that candidates should assist in the HCI community projects to give back some of what they have received to the communities. They can assist in mentoring, tutoring, volunteering at hospitals, old age homes or any other form of community service that HCI is part of.
HCI has a bursary program that will cover study in any field at any University, The University of Technology and only a few selected FET colleges in South Africa. They purely provide learners with financial assistance if they deserve it and they will assist in any year of study.
HCI Foundation Bursary Requirements
You will need to provide them with the following documentation:
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of household income or an affidavit confirming unemployment (Proof of any Grants)
If you are in Grade 12 you need to ensure that your year-end results reach them before middle January each year. These can be mailed, faxed or sent via email. Without your results, your application will be disregarded.
Please be aware of the following:
- You will be notified of your application as it goes through the process and will receive e-mails with every stage of the process.
- Please check your e-mail regularly and follow them on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.
- If you have met their requirements you will be receiving an e-mail to confirm this or if you have not qualified you will also be notified.
- If you are applying for a 1st-year study you will be placed on the shortlist and you will be interviewed via phone.
- If you do not meet the needed criteria your application will not be taken into consideration.
- If you do meet all the needed criteria your application will be sent on to the next stage and the process will begin.
- Even if you do meet the needed criteria it is not a definite award of the bursary yet.
- You will be notified by March of the next year if you have received the bursary from the HCI Foundation.
- Once a bursary has been awarded to a candidate HCI will be in contact with the University of choice and make the payment directly to them on your behave.
- If you are a South African citizen or a refugee and asylum seeker and meet these requirements you can also apply.
- You must be under the age of 35 by September of the year you are applying in.
- You must be a full-time learner at a University in South Africa
- Must be studying for a 1st-time qualification
- If you are a student studying or enrolling for Honors
- If you received a 50% average in Matric (not for Life-Orientation)
- If your household income is less than R20 000 a month
HCI Foundation Bursary Online Application
Follow the link to download the
Or go to www.hcifoundation.co.za, you can also find information on their Bursary Page once applications open. Paper applications are no longer available so please be sure that you have the available time to sit down and fill in the form online. The application will allow you to save, stop and start if you really need to.
You can contact HCI at Tel: 021 4246 010 or e-mail them at [email protected]
HCI Foundation Bursary Closing Date
Bursaries from HCI usually open the beginning of August and close the end of September for applications for the next year. Candidates must remember to provide them with an e-mail address that is working and a cell phone number that works. If you are a learner applying for 2nd-year of study or higher bursary then you need to give your student number. You will need to know the total amount of your parents/guardians combined income.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “HCI Foundation Bursaries 2021/2022 | HCI Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021”.
We hope you found what you were looking for?
Thanks For Coming Around