Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2021 Pdf
- 1 Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2021 Pdf
- 1.1 Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2020 Pdf
- 1.2 Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries Available
- 1.3 Glencore XSTRATA Bursary Requirements
- 1.4 Glencore XSTRATA Bursary Opportunities
- 1.5 Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries Application Forms
- 1.6 Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries Closing Date
- 1.7 RELATED BURSARIES
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2020 Pdf, glencore bursary application form 2020 pdf, glencore bursary 2020 pdf, glencore bursary 2020/2021 pdf, gold fields bursaries, glencore careers, glencore bursary application form 2020 pdf, coal of africa bursary application form, bursaries for 2020 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2020 Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2020 Pdf
Xstrata/Glencore mine believes in values and making a difference. They offer equal opportunities with less red tape. They see themselves as being different from other mines while also encouraging individualism within the workforce, as no two people are the same.
They care deeply for the community, building lasting relationships with ‘safe ethical work practice’. They believe in the abilities of their workers, education, experience as well as responsibility.
If you are motivated, see yourself as a decision maker that grabs at each and every opportunity, with both hands. Then this is the ideal place to start.
With one of these bursaries, you can open doors to a secure, safe and successful career. Their employees grow as a team, but moreover, as a family and friendships are formed. With Xstrata/Glencore you will get recognition when it is earned, you can reap the rewards of a fulfilling life.
The Glencore XSTRATA bursary scheme identifies the significance of not only developing but furthermore also upholding a sturdy professional workforce.
Therefore, they are committed to continually grow, by empowering new talented individuals. This is an assurance to your future, over and above that of the company. They believe in diversity and equal employment opportunities, besides the safety and community promotion they stand steadfastly by.
With them, your future will not only look bright but be a rising star. They have multiple projects in the pipeline, offering prospects great development predictions. Each candidate that is successfully awarded a bursary will be required to sign a service obligation.
Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries will also include the following:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Residence fees
- Meal fees
- Prescribed textbooks as is required
- A personal allowance
- Laptop along with a printer
- Paid vacation work with the company
- All obligatory seminars and excursions will be covered
Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries Available
The following career paths will be available for study, depending on the need of the company at the time.
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Financial Management (B Com)
- Geology Discipline
Glencore XSTRATA Bursary Requirements
If you intend on applying for such a bursary from Xstrata/Glencore, candidates will need the following.
For Engineering Disciplines:
- English with a 60 – 69 % minimum (level 5)
- Mathematics and Science with a 70 – 79 % minimum (level 6)
- Adhere to all other pre-requirements of Institute of Higher Learning
For Finance Disciplines:
- English with a 60 – 69 % minimum (level 5)
- Mathematics and Accounting with a 60 – 69 % minimum (level 5)
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- Candidates must be fit enough to gain a valid fitness certificate before bursary will be finalized or have one. This certificate must be in compliance to the Mine’s Health & Safety Act.
Glencore XSTRATA Bursary Opportunities
You can also apply for their Graduate Recruitment Scheme. This opportunity is however only a short-term placement or apprenticeship. It gives candidates an extra foot up in achieving Graduate Level Roles. These placements are available over a wide range of fields.
These fields are as follow:
- Community Engagements
Here you will become equipped with greatly needed skills, via guidance from experts, to ensure a skilled future workforce. This is an – on the job cooperation, delivering an excessive experience to each candidate. You will be learning from the best in each field.
Xstrata / Glencore offers summer or vacation work to talented individuals, as well as apprenticeships and intern positions. There is a wide world waiting just for you. Open the doors and be welcomed within.
Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries Application Forms
Candidates are urged to please include the following in their application:
- An application letter including what Grade you are studying (Grade 12, 1st Year, etc.)
- Also, include why you are the best suited for this bursary
- A certified copy of your valid South African ID
- A certified copy of your latest academic results (candidates in Grade 12 can send Grade 11 results)
- The preference in field of study or current study
Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries Closing Date
Closing dates may vary, depending on the bursary. However, most applications have to be in by the end of May each year. Please note, if you have not heard anything within 21 days after closing date, you may deem your application as unsuccessful. No documentation, CV’s or forms will be returned to candidates. Therefore, it is vital to only include certified copies.
If you are into mining and would love to pursue a career with this company, send your applications in today.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Glencore XSTRATA Bursaries 2020/2021 | Glencore Bursary Application Form 2020 Pdf”.
We hope you found what you were looking for?
Thanks For Coming Around