We are aware at mytopschools.com that Greenfield University (GFU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
GFU Degree Courses
The fully residential university with en-suite accommodation for both males and females offers the following programmes:
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc Finance and Investment Management
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Political Science
SEE ALSO: Greenfield University (GFU) School Fees.
GFU Post UTME Eligibility
To be considered for admission into Greenfield University for the 2022/2023 academic session, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- JAMB score of at least 120
For those who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the 2022/2023 JAMB, you can still gain admission through change of institution. This can be done at any of your nearest JAMB-approved CBT centre.
How to Apply for GFU Post UTME Form
Also, all students must come along with the following documents for completing the admission process
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Local Government Certificate
Official website – https://gfu.edu.ng/.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Greenfield University (GFU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading