Genesis Analytics Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Genesis Analytics Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, genesis analytics graduate programme, administration bursaries, bank bursaries, metropolitan bursary, investec bursary, statistics bursaries 2020, bursaries from private companies, marketing management bursaries and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Genesis Analytics Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Genesis Analytics was founded in 1998 as the first specialist microeconomics consultancy firm in the country. Microeconomics is the study of labour, product and capital markets. The firm make use of their analytical capabilities to unlock value for their clients, by improving the decision-making process.
The Genesis Analytics Educational Foundation Trust was formed in order that the firm could assist previously disadvantaged students who are pursuing their postgraduate studies in Economics.
FIELDS COVERED & SERVICE CONTRACT
Bursaries will be awarded to those studying towards an Economics degree (majoring in Economics), either in their in the last year of their undergraduate degree or in their postgraduate studies (Honours or Masters).
On completion of their studies, bursary recipients will be required to take up full-time employment at Genesis Analytics.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Previously disadvantaged student
- Studying in the aforementioned field of study (in the last year of undergraduate degree or in postgraduate degree)
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% throughout undergraduate and postgraduate studies
- Eligible to apply to study towards a Honours or Master’s degree in Economics/ Polotics and Economics (PPE)/ Philosophy in the upcoming year at a recognised university (within the country or internationally)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: http://www.genesis-analytics.com/recruitment/bursaries
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary
- Full academic record/ transcripts (certified copies)
- Assignment from the current academic year
BURSARY SELECTION PROCESS
The bursary process will proceed as follows:
1) Applicants will be screen against the aforementioned eligibility criteria
2) Applicants who pass the eligibility criteria test will take part in an online technical case study
3) Applicants will then go on to take part in an online and face-to-face psychometric assessment
4) Applicants will then be required to attend an interview
5) Applicants will then be ratified by the Genesis Trustees
6) The bursary is then confirmed and awarded to the successful candidates
(This assessment takes place in July and August each year, during the Graduate Recruitment process)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Genesis Analytics directly:
Contact Person: Zandile Shabangu (Grad Recruitment Specialist)
Tel: 011 9947 000
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Genesis Analytics Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading