All candidates who applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the academic session, whose names did not appear on the first batch/merit admission list are hereby informed that the supplementary list of admitted candidates has been released.
EBSU first batch supplementary admission list has been released for the academic session.
All Prospective EBSU Supplementary candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU Supplementary admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Kindly log on to EBSU admission status checking portal via https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. Merit / Supplementary.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
In line with the ongoing, you are advised to transfer from the course you applied abinito to the Faculty/Department your name appeared presently. You are also expected to upload your O’level to JAMB website if you have not done that, so as to enable JAMB approve our proposal for your admission.
You are required to change your course of study within three (3) days of this publication. Note again any admission not approved by JAMB is not genuine
All Newly admitted students are to proceed with the EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration
Congratulations to all admitted Students!!!
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki EBSU Supplementary Admission List”.
Thanks For Reading