We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki EBSU Part-Time Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU)has published the acceptance fee payment procedures and guidelines for all newly admitted part-time programme students for the academic session.
EBSU Part-Time Degree Acceptance Fee
All Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki EBSU Part-Time Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines”.
Thanks For Reading